dubizzle Property attracts an average of 3.7 million visits each month, from all over the world! Our infographics below reveal the top 10 foreign nationalities of overseas investors searching in the UAE real estate market, along with the top nationalities of investors based within the UAE, and also the most searched areas by overseas buyers.
The top 10 nationalities of overseas buyers
- India. Around 19% of foreign visits were recorded from India, ranking them as the top nationality of overseas investors searching for UAE based property.
- Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia followed in second place with 16% of visits.
- UK. At a close third, 15% of foreign visits searching for UAE property originated from the UK.
- The United States. 13% of visits recorded came through from the United States.
- Pakistan. Pakistan concluded the top 5 nationalities for overseas property interest; with 10%.
- Ireland. Investors searching from Ireland totaled around 8% of dubizzle Property visits.
- Egypt. 6% of traffic was ranked coming from those searching from Egypt.
- Jordan. Jordan accounted for 3% of overseas buyers searching for UAE property.
- Kuwait. 2.4% of visits were tracked back to interest from Kuwait.
- Germany. Germany contributed 2% of dubizzle Property visits searching from overseas.
The top 3 nationalities of buyers within the UAE
We’ve also tracked searches on dubizzle for property-for-sale locally, to reveal the top 3 nationalities of investors inside the UAE. This showed UAE nationals, Lebanese and Chinese buyer’s making it onto the list in addition to our overseas top 10.
These results align with the top 10 nationalities investing in Dubai property over the past 18 months, which were recently revealed by the Dubai Land Department as; India, Pakistan, KSA, UK, Egypt, Jordan, China, Lebanon, and USA.
The most popular 5 places for property purchases?
And if you’re wondering which Property hotspots overseas investors are looking to purchase in, our search data revealed the top 5 locations to be:
- Jumeirah Village Circle: With plenty of off-plan investments up for sale in JVC, it’s no surprise this search gains a lot of traction with overseas investors.
- Dubai Marina: Dubai Marina has a variety of options to purchase and as a popular expat location; significant rental demand year on year. It’s also regularly our top searched community on dubizzle Property for home seekers.
- The Palm Jumeirah: Sea-views to die for and close proximity to the beach isn’t just what makes the Palm such a popular location, but it certainly helps. Overseas investors have often heard of The Palm Jumeirah when looking at communities to purchase within.
- Abu Hail: This Deria residential spot has a mixture of villas and apartments to invest in, with an authentic Dubai community vibe.
- Downtown Dubai: Another of Dubai’s most well-known areas, Downtown holds host to the Dubai Opera, the Burj Khalifa and the infamous Dubai Fountain – so it’s no wonder overseas investors are interested in securing a purchase in this neighborhood.
With a variety of mature areas and newer, up and coming communities, Dubai is a city that offers something for everyone. This is perhaps why it consistently remains popular with overseas property investors from a wide mixture of nationalities, as well as those looking to buy a property from within the UAE.
Looking to invest in a UAE property? Find over 150,000 homes to choose from here.
Download the dubizzle app and find your new home