Are you looking to get the most out of your work today? Is your workday feeling like a routine? Do you feel as though your strengths and work skills are deteriorating?
There is nothing like an inspirational quote to keep you inspired and help give a more positive outlook on work and life.
We have compiled 11 career mantras to keep you going throughout this week. Consider jotting a few down on Post-its to help motivate you and improve your performance at work.
Take a look at the below career mantras:
1. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”- Confucius
2. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” –Rumi
3. “Don’t let negativity affect your vision. A lot of people have said harsh things, but I don’t let it affect me. If anything it gives me more enthusiasm and pushes me to do better in my career so I can prove them wrong.” – Nicole Polizzi
4. “I feel ups and downs are a part of one’s career, and this totally depends on how you take it. You can either be knocked down by the negative things, or you can take it in a positive way and learn from it.” – Deepika Padukone
5. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door” – Milton Berle
6. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
7. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
8. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Confucius
9. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”- Mark Twain
10. “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” –Bo Jackson.
11. “Individual commitment to a group effort- that is what makes a team work, a company work, a civilization work.” – Vince Lombardi
No matter where you are in your career, these quotes will ensure you stay focused. They will help with recharging your mindset and achieving your goals.
Looking for a job? Browse our job section here.