Who is taking the lead in your workplace?
Ever wondered how we all have the same 24-hours in a day yet one person will be in the lead while another is struggling with heaps or work?
In fact, two people can put in the same amount of hours at work, but one will fall far behind while the other will tackle work commitments, have a successful family life and even be an active citizen with a great social life.
What is their secret?
It’s not about working harder, but working smarter. We’re going to share 5 tips on how to work smarter and change your perspective on how to get work done.
- Know who and what matters most.
- Have a clear goal
- Dream big and clear – see yourself where you’d like to be
- Write the vision and keep it in mind
- Realign your priorities
2. Anything is possible
- It can be done quicker, faster and in a totally different way altogether. Take for example, Burj Khalifa being marked as the tallest building in the world after breaking many world records. This among many other projects has proven that Dubai has the ability to go beyond the possible of the day and into the extraordinary.
3. Don’t be afraid to say NO.
- Know that there may be distractions along the way
- Don’t sweat the small stuff that has little relevance in your bigger picture
4. Take a breather, it’s a smart move.
You need a breath of fresh air from time to time to de-stress.
Take a lunch break or time off to catch your breath or even go on a small holiday.Socialize a little more after work by interacting with family and loved ones.This will help clear your mind after a hard day’s work and have you feeling fresh and ready for the next.
5. Failure is part of success
- Conquer the fear to fail or else you will never be ready to win
- Confront failure,risk,great losses, ridicule and even the concept that you are unfit to lead
- Create a flow of innovative ideas and have some ready as back- up
- Keep coming up with solutions to work better and faster
Before leaders were applauded for their contributions and began to dominate and rule, they were laughed at and rejected. A true leader doesn’t give up in face they get up against all odds and try again.
What do you need? A dynamite energy, a resilient soul and a heart that believes even after failure.If you have those characteristics you can reach for the stars and accomplish anything.
Looking for a job? Download the dubizzle app and start looking for a suitable job!