Posting an ad that will generate a response and lead to selling your item or service quickly may not be as easy as it seems. It all comes down to how to create an ad that will get your audience interested.
This is why one of the greatest skills you can acquire is the ability to create compelling ads and with these five tips, you can better connect with the right buyer and ultimately sell your items/services faster!
1) Select the relevant category: Take a look at all the categories and similar ads to yours. Is it the best one for your item/service? With the big number of ads on classifieds, the right classifications let you reach the right leads faster.
2) Take great photos: Visuals are usually the most valuable attribute of online listings and act as a deciding factor in whether they will click on your listing to find out more. To spark the browsers’ interest, always use bright, crisp, and professional-looking photos that highlight unique features of your item. The higher the number of uploaded images that allows you to show your item more accurately. Your offer becomes more reliable and attractive. Everyone wants to see an item well described and presented with detailed information.
3) Write a powerful ad title: Since the title is the most important part of any ad, it would be wise to spend as much time as possible in brainstorming until you come up with a winner. A listing headline is usually more effective when:
- It includes relevant keywords and item identifiers
- It incorporates the item’s major benefit
- It calls out to your prospect audience/leads.
- It is shorter and to the point; 6 words or less.
- Written in all caps.
4) Use a narrative description of features: To get interested buyers as fast as you post an ad, you must write a convincing description that is both comprehensive and attractive. Hence you must do two things; talk about the primary features of your item as well as describe it in a compelling and inspiring way. Detailed features should anticipate and answer all buyers’ questions. We usually overlook such details with goods, including such things as:
- Material (i.e., what the item is made of which might be several materials)
- Where it was made
- Age of the item
5) Don’t try to oversell your item/service: There is a fine line between painting a positive word picture about your listing and overselling/hyping your property. We know we are telling you to show off how great your listing is and it can be tempting to overstate the “greatness” of it. Facts are, a more realistic and straightforward description will get more leads, as over embellished description looks less credible. So hit the balance of describing your listing and feature it in a way that will help buyers see the greatness of it while staying true to what you’re offering.