What’s up doc? Haven’t you heard? Warner Bros World is finally open!
Seven years in the making, the $1 billion theme park has finally opened its gates to the public. Located near Ferrari World, Yas Island, it will serve as a new attraction that would increase the number of tourists visiting Abu Dhabi.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces tweeted “Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is another tourist attraction that will contribute to the promotion of family tourism in Yas Island. We will continue to translate our strategic development plans into reality to achieve global leadership.”
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is another tourist attraction that will contribute to the promotion of family tourism in Yas Island. We will continue to translate our strategic development plans into reality to achieve global leadership. pic.twitter.com/w686zmQgrO
— محمد بن زايد (@MohamedBinZayed) July 23, 2018
Who will you meet there?
The moment you cross the park’s gates you’ll be pulled into a world you thought existed as a kid (Just like how Michael Jordan was pulled into the Looney Tunes World in Space Jam). You’ll then meet your favorite childhood characters such as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tom & Jerry, Superman, Batman, Scooby-doo, Taz, The Joker, and many (and I mean MANY) more!
What will it feature?
The WB World is filled with thrill, fun, and entertainment. It is the home to 29 rides like Acme Factory, The Joker Funhouse, and Scooby-Doo: The Museum of Mysteries.
While you’re in there, make sure you don’t miss out on the live shows such as DC Super Heroes in Training where you have a chance to test your skills and abilities with a range of strength, speed, and agility activities to fulfill your childhood dream of becoming a superhero.
A day can’t be complete without some good food right? Well, there are more than 15 food outlets, and shopping for souvenirs lovers to make sure that you enjoy your day to the fullest.
Just how big is it?
The Warner Bros. World covers over 1.6 million square feet on Yas Island and contains six immersive sections:
- Warner Bros Plaza: This is where all the excitement begins! A place that celebrates WB’s rich history and the Golden age of Hollywood
- Gotham City: The home of Batman, The Joker, Harley Quinn, and the Scarecrow
- Metropolis: The City of Tomorrow where you can find Superman and his fellow heroes of the Justice League
- Cartoon Junction: The fun side of the park. The town where you can meet Tom & Jerry, Bugs Bunny, and Scooby-Doo
- Bedrock: Where you can have some Stone Age fun with the Flintstones. You won’t leave that land without screaming “Yabba-Dabba-Doo!”
- Dynamite Gulch: The crazy and chaotic land where Wile E. Coyote is still chasing the Road Runner and always angry Yosemite Sam
According to World Bros. World website, the General Admission is for AED 295 which grants you access to all 29 rides. There are other packages including annual passes.
What are you most looking forward at Warner Bros. World? We’d love to know! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the dubizzle app, the fastest way to sell your pre-loved items.